We carry a full line of handguns, rifles, shotguns and specialty weapons. Ammunition, targets, cleaning materials and all the gear to ensure you can safely own and operate your firearm.

What you will need to buy a gun

  • Be 21 years old or over.
  • If under 21, provide valid hunting license for long gun purchases.
  • Valid CA Driver License or ID Card. If marked with "Federal Limits Apply", Bring a US Birth Certificate, Valid US Passport, or Valid Green Card and Naturalization Paperwork as well.
    • If non US Citizen bring valid Green Card.
  • ¬†Firearm safety certificate - we provide testing if you still need the certificate. Study guide can be found here
  • Secondary proof of address - valid vehicle registration, municipal utility bill, CCW (Valid), Pilots License, CA Guard Card.
  • More information can be found on the official California State page by clicking here

What you need to buy Ammo

  • CA Driver License or ID Card (Valid)
  • If ID says "Federal Limits Apply" bring a valid passport, US Birth Certificate, Green Card or Naturalization Papers.
  • Must have guns registered at current address within past 5 years.

Inventory changes regularly check out our Facebook page for regular updates, specials and information